QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 1. HOW DO I ADD MY PHOTOS TO MY PROFILE FROM A DESKTOP (WEB BROWSER)?
CLICK HERE >>> UPLOAD YOUR PROFILE PHOTOS
and you can upload your main photo and your cover photo (the larger photo behind your profile photo) 2. HOW DO I UPLOAD A BACKGROUND WALLPAPER PHOTO TO MY PROFILE PAGE FROM A DESKTOP (WEB BROWSER)?
CLICK HERE >>> UPLOAD A BACKGROUND PHOTO
and click on the grey icon in the dotted square, select a large photo and click SAVE. 3. HOW DO I ADD MY PHOTOS TO MY PROFILE USING THE ANDROID APP?
- On your profile page, look for the the 3 dots on the top right hand corner. Click on the 3 dots.
- A window opens up offering several options. Click on EDIT AVATAR
- When the next window opens it offers option to upload from Camera, from File or from PHOTOS
. Click on PHOTOS
If you click on the other options, these instructions will not work.
- Select the photo you want.
- The next window opens with the cropping tool. Crop the photo how you want the image to look. THEN WHEN FINISHED, CLICK ON "CROP" and that will load the photo to your profile image spot. 4. MY PHOTOS UPLOADED SIDEWAYS WHEN I UPLOADED THEM FROM THE ANDROID APP. HOW DO I ROTATE THEM?
- So after going through the first 4 steps in Section 3 of Uploading your Photo, you are now seeing your photo sideways (horizontally) and you want to flip it around vertically, click on the 3 dots on top right corner next to the word Crop.
- A window opens, click on the words ROTATE OR FLIP, so choose which option is best for you.
- If you choose Flip, don't flip out. Just choose which way you want to Flip your image.